The Flycolor X-Cross 60A 4-in-1 ESC was made to satisfy power-hungry quads. With 60A of continuous current support, you will have plenty of headroom to push your rig to the limit. The onboard 5V/3A BEC allows hooking up 5v electronics, while BLHeli32 gives you a fast response with inputs.
- Con. Current: 60A
- Peak Current: 70A (10S)
- Input Voltage: 3-6S Lipo
- Firmware: Flycolor_X_Cross_BL_32
- Configurator: BLHeliSuite32
- Size: 45x41.5x7.5mm
- Mounting Hole: 30.5x30.5mm ( M3)
- Weight: 20g
- ARM 32-bit Cortex MCU, frequency up to 48 MHZ.
- BLHeli_32 fifirmware, which is designed for superior functionality and performance.
- 4in1 ESC built-in current sensor,5V/3A BEC, VBAT output.
- Large area aluminum heat sink can effffectively slow down the temperature rise.
- Supports regular 1-2ms pulse width input, as well as Oneshot125 (125-250us), Oneshot42 (41.7-83.3us) and Multshot (5- 25us). The input signal is automatically detected by the ESC upon power up.
- Dshot signal is supported at any rate up to at least Dshot1200.
- Damped light does regenerative braking, causing very fast motor retardation, and inherently also does active freewheeling.
- Supports higher power load, more suitable for violent flflight of racing drone.
- 1x 60A 4in1 ESC
- 1X XT60 Power Cable
- 4x Anti-vibration Silicon Rubber Spacer
- 1x 10P Cable
- 1x 8P Cable
- 8x M3 Nylon Nut
- 4x M3*16 Screw
- 1x Capacitor
- 4x M3*6+6 Nylon Spacer