www.maxterdrone.com is a Website owned by Maxterdrone S.L.
In compliance with the Law on Services of the Information Society, we identify the holders and persons responsible for this website. Maxterdrone S.L. with CIF B88555875 and with address C/Garcia Lorca 5 2A. Las Rozas. Madrid. España. E-mail: info arroba maxterdrone dot com
ACCEPTANCE OF CONDITIONS BY THE USER.
It will have the condition of User of the Portal www.maxterdrone.com anyone who accesses the Website.
The use of the website www.maxterdrone.com by the user supposes the full acceptance of the General Conditions specified here, so if the user does not agree with them, he should refrain from using the website.
The user agrees not to use the portal www.maxterdrone.com or its services and contents in a way contrary to the provisions of the current legislation that is of its application.
Maxterdrone S.L. In compliance with the Law on Services of the Information Society, we identify the holders and persons responsible for this reserves the right to withdraw access to the portal, without prior notice, to any user who contravenes this legal notice.
Maxterdrone S.L. In compliance with the Law on Services of the Information Society, we identify the holders and persons responsible for this reserves the right to modify at any time these General Conditions of Use as well as any other general or particular conditions, regulations of use or notices that result from application. Likewise, it reserves the right to modify at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents and the conditions required to use them.
The user acknowledges and accepts that the access and use of the website and the contents included therein take place freely and consciously, under his sole responsibility.
The user agrees to make an appropriate and lawful use of the website and its contents and applications, in accordance with the applicable legislation, these General Conditions, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
The user acknowledges that access to www.maxterdrone.com is totally free, except for those services or applications that are indicated in its General Conditions, services that will be clearly identifiable by the user, being of its power to make use of them or not.
www.maxterdrone.com does not guarantee the continuous access, nor the correct visualization, download or utility of the elements and information contained in the web, that can be impeded, hindered, or interrupted by factors beyond its control.
Maxterdrone S.L. are not responsible, if applicable, for the information and other contents integrated in spaces or third-party web pages accessible from the Portal www.maxterdrone.com through links, hyperlinks, or links, or information and other content integrated into spaces or third-party web pages since those accessed through links, hyperlinks or links to the portal www.maxterdrone.com with respect to information, contents of all types, products or services provided or offered through the portal www.maxterdrone.com by third parties or entities and in particular damages and losses of any kind linked to the above could be caused by:
1. Absences or deficiencies in the information provided to users or in their veracity, accuracy and sufficiency
2. Breach or defective or unpunctual fulfillment of contracts or pre-contractual relations.
3. Failure to fulfill the obligations incumbent on service providers of the information society.
4. Violation of the rights of consumers and users.
5. Violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, acts of unfair competition or illicit advertising.
6. Infringement of the right to data protection, professional secrecy and the rights of honor, to the personal intimacy of the family and to the image of the people.
7. In general, non-compliance with any applicable laws, customs or codes of conduct.
8. www.maxterdrone.com also assumes no responsibility for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses caused by interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads or errors in the telecommunications lines, or for any other circumstance outside of www.maxterdrone.com
Nor will it be responsible for illegitimate intrusion through the use of computer viruses or any other source, the improper use of the website www.maxterdrone.com by the user, security errors motivated by the incorrect operation of the browser used or by non-updated versions of the same.
www.maxterdrone.com will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by the users on the web, through any of its applications that propitiate it.
www.maxterdrone.com is therefore not responsible for the legality, reliability, truthfulness or accuracy of the information provided through the portal by third parties outside the portal.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, Maxterdrone S.L. guarantees that all services provided through the portal will be contracted with its legitimate owners, acquiring original products and respecting the current legality and the Spanish legal system. Likewise, the contents of third parties that are integrated as part or parts of services provided by www.maxterdrone.com will be requested as "as is" (as is), being its suppliers responsible for their veracity, legitimacy and viability.
MATERIAL RETURN POLICY
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, you have a period of 30 working days, from the date of delivery of the order, to return it. (According to article 44 of Law 7/1996, dated January 15, on Retail Commerce, as amended by Law 47/2002, of December 19).
Our customer service department has a after-sales service to solve any problem with our items or shipments, and to manage returns or changes of products. You must do it with our service of telephone attention, or to the email info at maxterdrone punto com
Anyway, if you wish, you can also send the product by your means, freight prepaid, enclosing a copy of the original invoice. Please note that Maxterdrone.com does not accept shipping costs. If you have any questions, please contact our customer service by email.
The product must be in perfect condition, unused and in its original packaging, including documents, labels and original packaging.
It is very important that you return the perfectly packed products. In case the products are damaged due to improper packaging, we will not accept the return.
Once we receive the merchandise in our warehouses and check that all the above conditions are met, Maxterdrone.com will admit the return of the product and will proceed to the refund of its amount according to the modality of payment made, and if applicable, to the shipment of the new product:
- If you made the payment by credit card, you will be paid the amount in the same credit card.
- If you made the payment by transfer, we will ask for an account number to pay the amount.
- If you made the payment through your PayPal account, you will be paid the amount in the same account.
Note: You will receive the refund of the amount within a maximum period of 20 days from the receipt in our warehouse of the exchange or return product. Please note that if you paid by credit card, your bank may not show you the refund amount on your balance until the following month.
USE OF "COOKIES" TECHNOLOGY
www.maxterdrone.com uses the "cookies" technology to track the routes followed by the users of the website www.maxterdrone.com, to record the activity of the users of the website and to evaluate and improve said page in order to make it more useful for users. Through this technology, www.maxterdrone.com does not record information about each individual user; therefore, www.maxterdrone.com will not store or use any information about you. We inform you that you can configure your browser in such a way that it does not accept "cookies" or that notify you in the event that "cookies" are sent.
The user agrees to use the Services and all the contents of www.maxterdrone.com in accordance with these CONDITIONS, the law, morality, generally accepted good customs and public order.
The user agrees to refrain from using the Services of www.maxterdrone.com and its contents for illicit purposes or effects, contrary to what is established in these CONDITIONS, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may harm, disable, overload or deteriorate the Services of www.maxterdrone.com and its contents or prevent the normal use or enjoyment thereof by the USERS.
www.maxterdrone.com has no knowledge of the web pages to which users access through the search service, so it is not known that they have content contrary to law, morality or public order, that infringe property rights intellectual, industrial or contain any vice, defect, computer virus or similar software routine.
The user undertakes to refrain from:
1. Send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes to www.maxterdrone.com or to a plurality of users of www.maxterdrone.com without their prior request or consent.
2. Send any other unsolicited messages, or previously consented to a plurality of users of www.maxterdrone.com
3. Send unsolicited electronic message chains, or previously consented to users of www.maxterdrone.com
4. Use distribution lists that can be accessed through www.maxterdrone.com or the Services for carrying out the activities indicated in the previous sections.
5. To make available to third parties, for any purpose, data collected from distribution lists. The users harmed by the reception of unsolicited messages directed to a plurality of people can communicate it to www.maxterdrone.com forwarding an e-mail.
6. Obtain, and even try to obtain, information and any kind of material accessible through www.maxterdrone.com or the Services using procedures other than the positions at their disposal.
7. Make incorrect use of the contents of www.maxterdrone.com using them for purposes other than those intended, reproducing, modifying or transforming them.
The following are also prohibited:
1. The presentation of a page of www.maxterdrone.com in a window that does not belong to www.maxterdrone.com by means of the technique called "framing" unless it has the express agreement with Maxterdrone S.L.
2. The insertion of an image diffused in www.maxterdrone.com in a page not belonging to www.maxterdrone.com by the technique called "in line linking" if this does not have the express authorization of Maxterdrone S.L. Y
3. The extraction of elements of the WEBSITE causing any damage to www.maxterdrone.com, in accordance with the provisions of Royal Legislative Decree 1/1996 of April 12, approving the Revised Text of the Law on Intellectual Property and Law 5/1998, of 6 March, of Incorporation into Spanish Law of the Directive 96/9 / EC on the Legal Protection of Databases.
In any case, www.maxterdrone.com must authorize the establishment of hypertext links (hyperlinks) in another WEBSITE directed to the homepage of www.maxterdrone.com, or to any other internal page of this, provided that the corresponding pages appear in a complete window and under their respective addresses.
The rights not expressly granted previously are reserved to www.maxterdrone.com, or where applicable, to the third collaborators of www.maxterdrone.com
The user acknowledges and accepts that all intellectual and industrial property rights over the contents and any other elements inserted by www.maxterdrone.com in the website belong to Maxterdrone S.L.
Maxterdrone S.L. is the owner of the rights that integrate graphic design of your website, menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, textures, graphics and any other content of the website.
The content of www.maxterdrone.com may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted or registered by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means unless prior written authorization is obtained of the holder.
Likewise, any form of exploitation, including all types of reproduction, distribution, assignment to third parties, prior communication and transformation by means of any medium and medium is prohibited.
Failure to comply with these prohibitions will legitimize Maxterdrone S.L. to take appropriate legal action.
In compliance with the provisions of Article 5 of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter "LOPD"), Maxterdrone SL, informs that personal data that are included in all forms of this website will be registered in the automated files whose owner and responsible is Maxterdrone SL.
The depositor may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, under the terms and conditions set forth in the LOPD, addressing the address of the holder of the file:
C / GARCIA LORCA 5 2A
28231 LAS ROZAS - MADRID - SPAIN
E-mail: info arroba maxterdrone dot com
In accordance with what is foreseen in article 11 of the LOPD, filling in the forms of this website, the depositor gives his consent so that the data provided can be communicated to Maxterdrone SL, in order to provide him with information advertising or commercial offers of its products and services and products and services of its collaborators.