What's more, F722 AIO 35A FC has specially added a 6-pin connector for DJI Digital VTX, just plug & play, less solder work needed, super easy to install. It also can handle up to 6S of input voltage and push your FPV racer to the max. We highly recommend it for 4-5'' Toothpick quad, such as X-Knight 5'' Toothpick Quadcopter.
- Compare with F4 AIO 35A FC, F722 FC's firmware is upgraded from F411 to F722, providing a better performance capability and higher calculation speed, which brings pilots a more stable and smoother flight.
- F722 AIO 35A FC has specially added a 6-pin connector for DJI Digital VTX, just plug & play, less solder work needed, perfect for the pilots who enjoy the DJI Digital VTX system.
- 6 full UARTs are available on this board. With plenty of UARTS, Pilots could have more options for external parts like VTX, GPS, Receiver, and other components.
- It can handle 35A continuous current(40A burst), totally supports the 2-6S lipo battery, brings the drone a stronger flight performance.
- With the 6S battery and this F722 35A AIO toothpick FC, the drone will break through the limit of the power of the toothpick drone, exploring more possibilities in 4-5'' drones.
Specification of FC
- Item: F722 35A AIO FC(BLHeli_S)
- Weight: 7.06g
- CPU: STM32F722RET6
- Six-Axis: ICM42688
- Mounting hole size: 26mm* 6mm
- Firmware version: betaflight_4.3.0_STM32F7X2
- OSD: Built-in BetaFlight OSD (OSD chip: AT7456E)
- Support programmable LED like WS2812 etc
- Built-in current sensor
Specification of ESC
- Signal support: PWM, Oneshot125, Oneshot42, Multishot, Dshot150, Dshot300, Dshot600
- Receiver: Support Frsky XM/XM+ Receiver/ Futaba Receiver/Flysky Receiver/DSMX Receiver/TBS Crossfire Receiver (requires external connection)
- Input voltage: 2S-6S Lipo
- Continuous current: 35A
- Peak current: 40A
- ESC firmware: BLHeli_S
- Indicators: 2 indicators: receiver indicator (green)/Flight control power indicator (red)
- Capacitance: CS|5*10*13mm|470μF|35V
- Connecter: 80mm 14AWG silicone cable with XT60
- Recommended motors: 14XX series, 15XX series, 16XX series, 18XX series, 20XX series
Know More About ICM42688 Gyro
The F722 FC ICM42688 version has the same solder pad and layout as BMI270 except for the gyro chip. Besides, you can also find the difference in Betaflight settings.
The ICM42688 gyro supports 8.00 kHz gyro update frequency compared with the BMI270 gyro which supports 3.00 kHz. When using a 6S battery, the ICM42688 gyro has a good performance.
The degree between ICM42688 and BMI270 gyro is different. When configuring F722 FC ICM42688 version, the gyro degree should be set to CW270°.
Diagram for F722 35A AIO FC
There are 2 LEDs on the bottom of the board to indicate the status, including the Receiver LED ( Green) and FC Power LED ( Red ).
|Mode LED (Green)
||Horizon Mode/ Angle Mode
|Mode LED (Green)
|Power LED (Red)
|| Power on
How to Connect the External Rx to the F722 FC
- 1 * Toothpick F722 35A AIO 2-6S brushless flight controller
- 1 * Cable Pigtail (XT60U)
- 1 * Capacitance
- 1 * 6-Pin Connector for DJI Digital VTX
- 4 * M2x10mm Screws
- 8 * M2 Nuts