The ES900TX modules are compatible with most Opentx remote controllers, especially suitable for Radiomaster TX16 and Jumper T12, T16, and T18 series remote controllers, and are basically plug and play. The heat sink has been specially customized for the transmitter module, which can help the transmitter module to operate stably under high power conditions. The ES900TX module comes with a 2006 fan which allows it to work automatically when the TX power is at 250mW.
Please note, ELRS is a new open source project so please only order this if you are comfortable with regular firmware updates as the firmware is still in beta. We will only be able to offer limited support due to the open source and constantly changing nature of the firmware.
- 868Mhz Version
- Compatible with OpenTX remote controllers, including the Radiomaster TX16S and Jumper T12, T16, and T18.
- The 900TX module comes with a 2006 fan which allows it to work automatically when the TX power is at 250mW.
- Helps transmitter to operate with stability under high power conditions.
- ExpressLRS open-source software.
- Ultra Long Range
- Low Latency
- RF Frequency: 868mHz (EU)
- Weight: 0.60 gram (excluding antenna)
- Telemetry output Power: <17dBm
- Operation current: ~100Ma
- Antenna connector: IPEX1
- Rx To FC protocol: CRSF
- Dimension: 12x12x3mm
- VCC input: 5v
- Maximum Output Power: <33dBm (For >27dBm operation, we recommend adding a fan for force cooling)
- RF Frequency: 868mHz (EU)
- Dimension: 55x39x13mm (including heat sink)
- VCC input: 5~13v, Recommend 5v~9v
- Weight: 23gram (exclude antenna)
- Antenna connector: SMA
- MCU: ESP32+ESP8285
- Supply power to the ES900RX, wait until the red LED on the ES900RX is off, immediately turn off the power, and then repeat again the above steps. When the ES900RX is powered on for the third time, the red LED light will start to double flash quickly, which means that the ES900RX enters the binding mode.
- Insert the ES900TX module to the Radio transmitter, and choose External RF mode to CRSF protocol, then you can find the ELRS menu from the Radio systems.
- Enter into ELRS, and press [Bind], the Red LED on the ES900RX module will turn off and then begin blinking slowly and finally become solid when the module binds successfully.
ES900RX firmware update by wifi procedure:
- Make the ES900RX enter into Bind mode and then wait around 1 minute and don’t bind with it, then the ES900RX will go into Wifi mode automatically, you can connect to the wifi hot spot “ExpressLRS RX” by entering the password “expresslrs”.
- Visit the firmware update website by entering “10.0.0.1”, and choose the correct firmware then click “update”, wait for around 1~2 minutes, the update progress will be finished and you can find “firmware update successful and reboot”, which means the update is finished.
- 1x Happymodel ES900 TX module (868Mhz version)
- 1x Happymodel ES900 RX module (868Mhz version)
- JR Bay Mounted Case for TX
- 1x Adapter wire
- 2x RX antenna (868Mhz version)
- 1x TX antenna (868Mhz version)
- 1x Heat sink
- 1x 2006 Fan