The most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter available today. Only 4 grams, and a slender 31 x 20mm, the TrampHV is also the smallest direct LiPo-powered vTx in the business.
Supporting touch-free 'TNR' wands, for low inter-heat times, and full Tx configuration with a bright OLED display. (Accesory sold separately)
Buy secure. We use Paypal and other secure platforms.
Fast delivery. 24/48 hours Spain. 3-7 days international.
Return policy. Read our terms & conditions.
From the team that invented the now ubiquitous RaceBand, comes the Tramp HV, the most advanced 5.8GHz Video Transmitter in the business.
* The EU Version is identical to the International, and USA versions, with one exception. The firmware is region-locked to prevent transmission outside of the EU ISM band. All ImmersionRC/FatShark channels are still available, along with 6 of the 8 RaceBand channels. Power output is limited to 25mW also to meet EU RTT&E Regulations.
- Smallest direct LiPo powered vTx in the business.
- TNR Touch-free wand control
- Traditional button+LED control of frequency and power
- 1mW -> 600mW+ linear power control
- All 40 standard channels
- Built-in thermal protection
- Factory power normalization
- Glitch-Free frequency changes
- Micro-power pit mode
- Additional channels for race events (Race Wand only)
- Retail regional locking without opening package
Full details available on the IRC website here: