A compilation of all the best practices and lessons learned. The smallest, most robust and full-featured video transmitter from TBS in a RACE format. The engineering team at TBS has spent months analyzing all the feedback and successes from the TBS UNIFY PRO video transmitters and has completely redesigned the final revision in the TBS UNIFY PRO line.
- Smallest, lightest video transmitter on the market
- 2-6S input power supported
- 25mW / 100mW / 400mW power settings
- Integrated heat sink
- Ultra-clean transmission (up to 16 pilots at once!)
- PitMode - power up your quad during a race
- Easy OSD, FC and RC channel changes, with fallback button menu
- Robust RF amplifier allows powering up without antenna for hours!
- Clean powerup and video switching
Small & Robust
By completely redesigning the circuitry and changing key components we managed to set a new standard in size and weight for a 6S capable HV video transmitter, without impacting usability. The new heat sink made from patented polymer materials improves heat resistance while also protecting components from impacts. Pilots will be blown away by the clean output power, robustness and ease of mounting. In a nutshell, it's the perfect video transmitter for any serious drone racer.
SmartAudio V2.1 - Team Race Ready
The industry standard SmartAudio technology has been revamped slightly in this final iteration. The power levels have been rearranged to make more sense, doubling range with each setting: 25mW / 100mW* / 400mW*. Additionally, PitMode functionality has been opened up to in-race operation, which makes it possible to all but disable output power through Smart Audio, thus making team races or powered up quads on standby a possibility.
CleanSwitch - Neighbor friendly
CleanSwitch is a technology developed at TBS that will ensure that your video transmitter is interference-free while powering on, or while changing channels. All current video transmitters swipe across the entire band while being powered on, often resulting in flickering and heavy interference to anyone in the air, regardless of video channel chosen. TBS CleanSwitch will allow you to power on and change channels while your buddies are in the air, without any external interference. CleanSwitch is race friendly, and pilot friendly ... that's how we like it at TBS :)
- Operating Voltage: 2S - 6S
- Supply current: 600mA
- Operating Temperature: watch for normal airflow
- Audio carrier Frequency: 6.5 MHz
- Video Input Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Weight: 4.2g
- Antenna Connector: MMCX
- Video Format: NTSC/PAL
- Output Power: 13dBm (25mW), 20dBm (100mW), 26dBm (400mW)
- Size: 27 x 20 x 4 (mm)
- TBS UNIFY 5G8 Video transmitter (MMCX)
- Silicone wires for wiring
* HAM license is required for operation on HAM channels, and HAM power levels! The VTx ships with only legal channels enabled, please consult the manual on unlocking procedure.